
The kids and I have been driving each other nuts lately. And I knew that our days didn't have nearly enough outside time and exercise. Finally I took action and made a change. We spent the better part of the morning outside today. And it was good! Eva and I still butted heads a few times, the kids still managed to hurt each other a few times, but overall it was a much more peaceful day and I am SO grateful. I have been at my wits' end the last couple of days.
We played a lot of chase and Dragon on the trampoline, we played some Red Light, Green Light, some baseball, and some soccer. And we painted on the patio door.
We played a lot of chase and Dragon on the trampoline, we played some Red Light, Green Light, some baseball, and some soccer. And we painted on the patio door.


I wish we were there to help you entertain those guys. We'd love to hang with them. I'm still missing your trampoline.
ReplyDelete