Eva has been doing super great at school this last week! Late last week I sent a note with her to her teacher, and she just hopped right out of the car and dashed to class. So now I send a note with her every day (today she told me to write "I love you very much"). That sense of purpose, a mission, really drives her. Awesome!
She has been sniffly since she started school. No surprise, given the germ exposure and stress factors. The last few days she's developed a cough and is obviously not at 100%. I suggested that she could stay home from school. She didn't want to!!
Eva's teacher told me this morning that Eva is starting to interact with her classmates in spanish! She is really starting to understand, and to communicate. I'm super excited for her!
Update on me: thanks for your prayers! I have been feeling quite calm and patient lately, and the high volume verbal outbursts have really fallen off. I am feeling energetic and filled with purpose and achievement! :)
-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!