The other day I finally got around to hanging Eva's mosquito net. She was absolutely thrilled and Micah was very excited for her. While I was taking pictures of it, he made sure I got a shot of him and his bed too.



The kids thought Joshua might enjoy having some company in the swing. And a warm head.

Now a few shots from today:
Joshua gifted me with some awesome smiles today and I managed to catch one with the camera!

Here he is gazing up at Eva. Those three kids love each other a. lot.

I'm sure this would be harder on the Winnipeggers if the weather there weren't still unusually pleasant:

Micah is sooooo bored in the mornings while Eva is at school....

You are so blessed to have kids that love each other so much and let it be known. My heart would always be melting! I get excited when half an hour goes by where Kai doesn't knock Koen down the ground. I think that Micah and Kai are twins..I could picture Kai doing exactly what Micah was in each photo:)
ReplyDeleteHI Dana -
ReplyDeleteEach picture tells such a great story. Thanks for letting us enter into your world in such an intimate and beautiful way!
Hi, it's a very great blog.
ReplyDeleteI could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!