Saturday, December 13, 2008

Scorpion Action

This morning Dana found this badboy in the bathroom. The kids (Eva, Micah, Emily and Corrina) were just running around like crazy in the area. Thankfully, this guy kept to himself. Dana and I used this opportunity to give the kids a lesson. We told them to run when they see one of these guys. Somehow I think Micah will go to pick it up. Let's hope we have no more unwelcomed visitors. This was the first time we had seen one.

He was ticked that I picked him up with the tongs and talked to him in my Steve Erwin voice.
Scorpion

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHH! That does it, i'm becoming an atheist. any god that makes those critters can only be malevolent (i acknowledge there are some holes in this theological reasoning)!

    thank goodness no one was hurt and that micah's boyish curiosity (we are well familiar with this phenomenon in our house!) did not chance upon this critter before dana found it! ew!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!