Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And Baby Makes Five


We are thrilled, blessed and honoured to announce that a brand new member of our family is due to make an appearance in early September 2009!

I am 12 weeks and doing well. Have had the standard first trimestre fatigue but I'm not sick and grateful for that. I am also grateful to be able to nap with Micah almost every single day. That sure helps!!

I'm journalling about this pregnancy on a separate blog. If you are interested in following that journey, keep an eye on And Baby Makes Five. I will put a link on the sidebar of this blog.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Congratulations! We are thrilled along with you and blessed as well! You guys are an encouragement and joy to us in the ways you lovingly raise your children! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it's official now that it's on the blog. ;-) Awesome. I look forward to following the new baby blog. I have a lot of catching up to already. I had no idea you started it. Hope your continuing to get over your cold and your fatigue.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!