
We had a long weekend here. It was perfect timing for me who had come down with a nasty cold. Unfortunately for the rest of the family we didn't do anything exciting all together. I slept and rested a lot while Andrew took care of kids and meals (and therefore me! Thanks so much sweetie!). As you may have seen over on the Willms Photog Blog, he even took them to a tea party.
This morning, Andrew and Micah dropped Eva off at school (she had her long weekend a couple of weeks ago) and then ran some errands together. Micah was in his glory doing stuff 'just the boys'. He didn't even want me to buckle him into his carseat because he wanted "Daddy help me". So I had the house to myself for the entire morning! I'm not sure that has ever happened since Eva was born. It was glorious and relaxing. After lunch Micah and I had a long nap together. Also very glorious, as I didn't sleep very well last night.
Andrew made a delicious supper and though I still couldn't fully appreciate it on the taste end, my appetite is definitely returning as well. We had a fun family walk after supper.
I was feeling very discouraged yesterday morning because I still felt rotten, but I think I'm on the mend now. The pressure in my head and ears has decreased. Planning to wake up tomorrow feeling great!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!