Monday, August 3, 2009

NEST!!

GROSSgrossgrossgrossgross......!!!

We used to see a few cockroaches just about every morning in the laundry room (mostly). We installed a door sweep to eliminate their access via the space at the bottom of the back door and that seemed to make all the difference. In the last few years cockroach sightings have been rare. Until lately. We've been seeing far too many cockroaches for our liking (like, one or two a day) in the last couple of weeks. And the last couple of sightings are the grossest yet- in our pantry!

So today I asked Cori to clean out the pantry. Mystery solved! My blissful innocence has been lost but at least the source of the cucarachas has been located. I hope this reduces our sightings again back down to rare. Still looking forward to coming, Mom? Are you going to pack your own food? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Eww. Ick. Gross! You got that right. I hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely DON'T miss the cucaraches! EWWWWW!! I'll take Asian beatles and box elder bugs anyday!

    I've loved reading your blog. Heide just sent your address to me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!