... The years are beginning to blend together. The other day I was trying to remember how old Eva was when she first went ice skating and I couldn't! I am so glad for this blog because I can actually go back and find the pertinent entry and see photos and maybe even video. This year I'm ordering hard copies of Joshua's pregnancy/birth blog and of the 2008 posts from this blog. I know I will treasure them both.
At the beginning of our relationship there were big events at regular intervals which helped us remember what happened when. But now we've been here in the same house in the same city going on four years, and there is almost three years between babies and all of the sudden I don't remember what happened when. Soon I'll stop remembering to whom. Sometimes can't get names straight. I might call Eva "Andrew", Joshua "Micah", it's just a mess.
-
Hang in there Anad, it will get better.
ReplyDeleteTotally understandable...comes with the job description...know you are loved!!:)
ReplyDelete