We had a wonderful day. My parents came out to spend the morning with us which was so great. The gifts we all received were so thoughtful and generous. The kids and we are already enjoying many of them and will continue to enjoy them once we are back in Torreon so far away from our loved ones. It was so great to have the time today to play, talk and eat with family that we miss so much. This is our first Christmas in BC since 2005! Looking forward to lots more visiting with loved ones over the coming days.
I hope you, dear readers, all had such a blessed Christmas as we did.
And now I must sleep. There are more photos to post but for now I'll leave you with this portrait of my Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!