I guess Andrew is on his final flight to Winnipeg about now. He flew out of Torreon at 12:05 which was a nice change from the usual 6:45am departure. The kids and I dropped him off. Eva cried off and on for a while afterward. Broke my heart. I told her we all have to be strong and brave for only 7 more sleeps. The knowledge that a present is forthcoming is what will keep her going, I think. ;)
Andrew going away was particularly tough this time. Andrew's relationship with the kids has really deepened and become very rich lately. I love seeing him with them, and the looks on their faces when they're with him. And the squeals of delight when he comes home from work!! Amazing.
This afternoon the kids and I joined about 50 other Circle of Friends members for a Thanksgiving Dinner. It was a great time. I didn't get to do as much visiting as I would have liked, but I did fit quite a bit in, considering I was in charge of two little people. They did really great. I met a few new people which was fun. The food was amazing, as usual. The kids went to bed no problem and I'm enjoying a bit of 'laxin time now. Ahhhhh.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!