Andrew comes home tomorrow!! Whoohoo!!!
Today we have gymboree and 'nastics so the day should go by nicely. One of THREE Torreon Starbucks is supposed to be open today too so that could be a fun diversion (for me, of course) if we need it at any point. The timing is perfect because I'm out of beans as of this morning. Tomorrow the big exciting thing is that I want to start decorating for Christmas. Hopefully the kids find it exciting as well. Sunday we're going to go as a whole family to get our Christmas tree and then decorate it.
Eva told her gymnastics class that when her Daddy came home she would get presents and it would be Christmas!! So cute. I straightened her out so she wouldn't be disappointed. Told her that Daddy would bring her and Micah a present because he missed them and wanted to share something of where he'd been, but that Christmas wouldn't be until after Nana & Papa and Andrey & Jen were here. She was ok with that. I think there'll be lots of exciting things to keep her going over the next couple of months.
Chick Flick night was fun yesterday. The kids kept me hopping again but there were no wet beds and they were kind enough to let me doze for an hour or so after they wanted to get up. Right now they're having fun with the slide... Perfect!
-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!