Dana got the Christmas stuff out of storage today, the ipod was filled with Josh Grobin Christmas and the kids dressed up in Santa gear. Very fun. We decided to take a few pics of Eva and Micah...We're going to try this again tomorrow because we didn't finish the shoot due to an unfortunate fall off the back of the black set. (Don't worry, Micah was okay...but sad)
We got the stuffed snowmen out....

My personal fave...

A little tinsel action...

Micah sure loves his sister...

Wazzzzzupppp....did I just write that? Bring me back to the year 2000 living with Guy.
THese look so fun and cute!! Good black backdrop and lighting, what did you use? By the way, I can't post with my google account anymore on your blog so I'm not sure what's going on there.....Louise
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! We did another shoot today and I think we got the winner. Toned down the wardrobe and adjusted their poses.
ReplyDeleteWe shot in the office area, with the overhead light and our 430EX flash with the 50mm 1.8. Our backdrop is just some black fabric from the local store. We're pleased with the results!
Hopefully the comment posting business resolves itself... I haven't changed anything so I imagine it's a temporary glitch!