Andrey and Jen are gone :( We had such a wonderful time with them! As I said to Jen, it felt so exciting yet so normal hanging out. We are incredibly blessed by their friendship.
Micah has been wearing undies everywhere for about a week now and doing awesome. I worried he might regress while we were toodling around in Monterrey but he kept his undies mostly dry. [exactly while I was writing this he had an accident. Ha, ha!] He is always dry in the mornings now, though we put a pullup on him anyway just in case. The problem we do have is that he generally refuses any kind of suggestion or direction to go pee. He is doing well at holding it for hours but eventually he can't hold it anymore. He hasn't been taking himself to the toilet so unless he decides to accept our advice he generally doesn't pee. I hate the power struggles and hope this passes soon. I sure do love seeing him in his cute little Cars and Transformers undies!!
I seem to have a sinus infection. Just on one side of my forehead but the periodic headache is annoying. Yesterday at yoga every time I bent over the pain got really uncomfortable. I have been surfing for home remedies and I will be steaming myself as much as I can and maybe taking some garlic. I don't want to have a horrible headache at the beach and I would like to avoid antibiotics. I welcome any other suggestions for dealing with this.
-
We couldn't agree more. We had so much fun with you guys. We're still talking about it and laughing at some of the times we had. So relaxing and easy to be with you. We love you!
ReplyDeleteSorry you have a sinus thing. Bummer. Hope it clears up soon!
I remember how much it sucked being sick while pregnant (or nursing for that matter):( There are two homeopathic products that I've been using to help with sinus pain/infection and these are safe during this time. One is Oscillococcinum from Boiron and the other is Sinus Pax by Lehning. Can be purchased at Vita Health or Organza here in Wpg, so if you'd like I can mail them to you, just let me know. Hope you get better really soon and can enjoy this awesome time in your life without any more health nuisances. Take care!
ReplyDelete