Friday we laid low and it was good to have that down time. This morning all of us had brunch with good friends DebnRobnAshe, Marcy & Ryan & sweet new baby Elise, and Shawn & Vivian. Of course I forgot my camera. I also forgot my backpack which could have been disaster because Micah had some tummy troubles today and his spare undies were in there. It was a really fun time, so good to see those guys and to meet Elise. The kids were great until the end when they ran amok. I actually had to run Eva down in the parking lot. Took me a while to catch her, too. I thought about canceling the planned bowling outing as a consequence but after consulting with Andrew decided to cut them some slack since they are probably feeling somewhat tired out and overwhelmed from all the activity and stimulation.
The kids LOVED bowling. It was like Eva was on a game show. After every ball we would cheer and she would grin madly, jump up and down and windmill her arms.
I'm not sure that Micah's balls could have rolled any slower. I was impressed that he only lofted the ball a few times, and never into another lane.
Us adults were terrrible bowlers. Let's just say the bumpers got their fair share of use.




Do you see what I see?? Yes, Nana is bitter. Burning up inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!