Thursday, June 18, 2009

This Week's Fun

Having another great week here.

I had my debriefing meetings with our midwives from Eva & Micah's births on Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday morning we also had a super fun playdate with Heidi and Anna Sophia. So fun that the leaving was a horrible train wreck. I threatened to cancel all future playdates if the end was going to be like that.

Wednesday was filled with wonderful visiting. I had coffee in the morning with a friend and spiritual mentor. In the afternoon we had a playdate with a friend whose kids are all the same age as mine, within months. She had her third in February so I got to see first hand what that is like. She makes it look easy :) Of course, the kids didn't really get full into playing together until it was time to leave, so we probably overstayed our welcome and again it was not fun getting the kids out to the car. In the evening I went out with the girls from church. All but one were able to come which was great considering the level of busyness in everyone's lives right now. I loved hanging out with them.


This morning my mom treated me to a pedicure. My feet look so pretty now. Quite the change from my usual unpainted sandpapery feeties. It was great. We did a few errands and rushed home to relax/nap before heading out to the fair. The next post is dedicated to that outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!