Joshua wearing the diaper cover I crocheted him.I am loving the wool diaper covers! Especially the pull-on ones with the longer leg part. It means less chance of leaks. Of course, he's still not wetting as much as he will in future, but so far I'm quite happy with those covers. The one I crocheted fits quite snugly right now so it probably won't last too long. I will definitely make another (or more!) in the next size.
We had a tough evening yesterday. He was really upset. I think it was because I had a little chocolate yesterday. Will have to pick the tiny m&m's out of the celebration mix for the next little while. Once it passed, we had a good sleep. Overall, I can't complain about nighttimes one bit.
He's so adorable!!! Can't wait to meet him. You look awesome!!! You rock. Three kids rocks. Life rocks!
ReplyDeleteYou have mentioned to me a few times how living in Mx has isolated you more than average, which you have found positive for making you focus on your family. I've been thinking about this lots--I love that you have made a positive spin on being more isolated. For sure I admire your parenting and your thoughtful choices regarding your family, and am grateful for the help you have given me as a parent and surrounding pregnancy and birth! I'm sure I would have made the best of things in your same situation but it's harder to live with a mental illness in isolation, so for me it could have made me more unhappy. Even here where I have lots of programs and friends' support (though not so many granola/AP types) I have to leave the house with the kids at least once a day or my emotions will get the upper hand in me.
Variety is the spice of life, so great. I'm glad that you do well in the environment you are in, and I'm proud of you every day for the way you think and live.
I love you and I'm glad you're my friend.
I wish you lived closer.
♥