Monday, September 14, 2009

Our First Catch!!

This morning when Joshua woke up I took him straight for a change, knowing that he usually eliminates as soon as he wakes up. His diaper was dry so I took him to the toilet. I held him over the toilet, back against my belly, my hands under his thighs. And he peed and poo'd!! So fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Dana-I'm truly impressed and delighted that your vigilance paid off immediately! What a good little fella...and only two weeks old today! Have a great day...love following your blogs and viewing the pics. Keep them coming. It's heart-warming and makes us feel so well connected. Thanks so much! Enjoy the last few days of your Mom's stay. How wonderful that she's been there during this crucial time for you all. God bless and keep you all in His wonderful and more-than-sufficient care! Much love to you all from Big Al and me:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!