Monday, December 21, 2009

Choir Practice

Eva organized a little choir this morning and all the kids, plus a few stuffies, were part of it.





4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh....that is too cute! Eva is a girl after my own heart-a choir...let's begin the rehearsal...I'm in, if she'll have me!! Love it!...and the boys seem to too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious. Awesome photogs babe. I really like them all...Way to use the flash with the large aperture. Josh looked entertained by the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures! Love how well the 'big kids' play together and how attentive Josh is in every picture! Way to go Dana - loving your picture taking that makes us feel we are there watching for ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, brings me back! My sisters and I played a whole lot of school and church and we always had at least 3 little ones in our class or congregation:)
    Look how much Micah and Josh are loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!