Here are a few shots of the kids with Santa.
Eva's first glimpse of Santa.

Even though Eva was a little shy when asked what she wanted for Christmas, she did not hesitate to go up there and sit with Santa. By the way, she asked Santa for a computer.

Micah was not shy. I had to hold him back and make him wait his turn.


I love these photos. So angry.

Those are awesome photos...Merry Christmas to you all!
ReplyDeleteAt least you can smile in those last two pictures, Dana! I know they may be a funny memory down the road but I feel so bad for the little guy:( Glad the kids were pumped to see Santa, I don't think Kai would be as excited because he knows the presents come from us:)
ReplyDeleteDana you are amazing - what a huge plus for you to be able to smile and laugh inspite of Joshua's obvious deep displeasure! Eva looks so lithe and blithe - why am I using such words!? - they tell the story - waiting her turn in the line-up to see Santa-such excitement.
ReplyDeleteSo cool.
ReplyDelete