
I had a great birthday! It started on the 22nd with a cake party at Bible Study. Mmmm, cake. In the evening we went out to dinner to celebrate. Had ribs. Too many ribs, but they were so good. Once the kids were in bed Andrew and I went out on a movie date. That was fun! My actual birthday began with one of the best gifts a Daddy can give a Mommy- the opportunity to sleep in. Sweet sleep.
All day long I received many emails and phone calls wishing me a happy birthday. I felt so remembered and affirmed!
In the afternoon Al & Alice treated me to a coffee break at Starbucks, and my birthday cake was a spectacular apple crisp. Yummm!!
All day long I received many emails and phone calls wishing me a happy birthday. I felt so remembered and affirmed!
In the afternoon Al & Alice treated me to a coffee break at Starbucks, and my birthday cake was a spectacular apple crisp. Yummm!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!