Friday, July 25, 2008

bbq and photogs

We had a great time at Trevor and Kathy's house today. Here are a few pics. By the way, for those of you that care. The lenses we bought are awesome. The 10-22 is fun and the 85 prime lens is silky smooth. Kind of like I was on our first date...hey Dana.

This is Trev and Kath's dog Sengi. He's really nice but in this photo he looks like a bear. I like this photo a lot..85mm


The Gang. Check out the size of their backyard...it's awesome.


Eva posing in their amazing backyard


A photo of both of us. I got the go go gadget arm.


Eva Swinging with Mom.


Eva and Dad...

2 comments:

  1. Oh I miss you guys so much already. Especially little Miss Eva. What a kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shots. Looks like you are having a blast.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!