Saturday, July 19, 2008

Quick Update

Things are going great! Andrew's camera stuff showed up on Wednesday and he has been loving them. I am enthralled with the 10-22mm lense. It's such a different perspective and exciting to be able to get so much into one frame.

We have been doing tons of visiting and I am so grateful to spend time with the amazing friends and family we have here in Winnipeg. (It has been exhausting though!)

Tomorrow we're hitting the road for Pierceland SK. We have extended family there. We visited two years ago and had a wonderful time so I am looking forward to it a lot. Andrew and cousin Courtney weren't there two years ago so it will be fun to introduce Andrew around and to meet Courtney for the first time!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dana and Andrew,
    Glad to hear you're having a great time and that the camera stuff arrived on time for the adventure to SK. Had forgotten that Pierceland was so far north of Saskatoon...wow that's quite a trip. Your relatives will be delighted to see you all. Safe travels!
    Love A&A

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw Al & Alice today at Bennett's bday party--so great to catch up!! They took some pix to share w/ you guys when they go out next week. Miss you! Wish you were here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say the same thing as Melissa...seeing them made me want to drive to Winnipeg!!! Gary and i actually talked about it but I guess it wouldn't work with my sis' wedding on the 26th and then a couple days of driving with a 2 year old:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!