Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Nesting Days

Let the nesting begin! Yesterday I finally got into clothing organization, a task I have been planning for months. Our closet is now officially organized. I packed away all the clothes I won't wear until after the baby is born, got together all the clothes Micah and I will never wear again, and put aside all the clothes Micah has grown out of. I also sunned some drawers that had taken on a weird smell.

Today's task: Eva's clothes. I might tackle the kids' toys too. I wish I/we could keep them organized! Eva especially has all these little trinkets and knick-knacks that are so hard to keep in any kind of order. And then there are the papers. That kid draws and colours like crazy! The papers just pile up and pile up. It's daunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!