I officially declare Micah to be a Big Boy. He has been dry at night for weeks, and doing well enough during the day to wear undies all the time. He looks so cute in his undies! Sure, there have been some accidents (especially on vacation- I did so much handwashing for various reasons), but overall he is doing great! It turns out that his urine makes his legs really itchy. So even when he does have an accident, generally it is not a flood because he remembers that terribly itchy feeling.
Way to go, Micah!!!
-
I love little kids in undies! Way to go, Micah. That's some good timing for your mommy and daddy...only one diaper for them to change in a few months (unless it's twins!!). Kai still wears a diaper at night but he is also a Big Boy:)
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Micah!!! That's fantastic!
ReplyDeletePretty remarkable at only 2 and a half! I'm impressed. I'm planning to start Izabel on the potty soon too. Once I'm done working full time that is...
ReplyDelete