It is so hard to buy gifts for people you don't see regularly! You just don't get that same feel for what they might need/want via email/blog/telephone that you would if you saw them in person. Or at least I don't. So I have been agonizing over baby gifts for as long as 11 months. When I started to really get into the crochet animal thing it occurred to me that one of my homemade stuffies might make a good baby gift. So I kicked it into high gear. I was hoping to make eight to honour all the babies born to close friends in the last year, but all I could manage were three. Here they are:

Pink Bunny found her home with Addison

Blue Bunny was made with the same pattern and wool, but a smaller hook and tighter stitches. What a size difference!

Riley has apparently become quite attached to Blue Bunny
Leo the Lion

Koen enjoying Leo

Aerial view of Leo
I am so impressed! You did such a great job on those. I'm so glad the little nerds are enjoying them so much.
ReplyDeleteWo0oW! That's a huge step forward. Quite impressive.
ReplyDelete-bertha
smooches,
ReplyDeletethanks for blue bunny, we don't leave home without him. I'm not sure if it is the face, or the texture, or the ears?? Or all three. He LOVES that bunny.
thank you so much!
I too had aspirations of making wee wilms 3 a crochet animal, but my list is long and my time short, so sadly it was not to be. At least, beforehand. There is always hope for the future :)
Miss you
p.s.
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the excitement over cloth diapers...I def. get excited to the point where I rewarded myself with organizing my diaper change table area and my covers and etc, if I got other work done! Too funny! Would have been more exciting if I didn't have a diaper service. No variety there with the actual diaper itself! Lol!