Monday, July 27, 2009

The Cluuuuub.

I (Andrew) haven't posted here for a while so I thought I'd add a post. We spent the weekend hanging out at the cluuub. In Spanish the "u" is long therefore, it is called the cluub. Anyway, we were hanging out at the cluub this weekend and really enjoying it. It's like going on a mini vacation. During the week Eva and Micah have been taking tennis and art classes. I hope to make it out this Friday to their 'tennis' class. I'm quoting "tennis" because it's more like hitting the ball against a wall etc. At the end of the day it's awesome for their hand eye coordination.
This weekend the kids spent a lot of time in the pool. Eva has advanced like crazy in the pool. She's got her pink pool noodle and that is giving her the confidence to jump off the diving board into very deep water (unassisted), slide down the super fast tube slide and swim all over the place. In fact, Eva can now go down the slide, crash into the water, then get her head above water and swim back to the edge....WITHOUT HELP. No pool noodle and no Mom or Dad. She is really growing up fast.
Here are a couple of snaps from Saturday and Sunday.

A little diving board action....
IMG_4845

Sliding with the pink noodle...
IMG_4911

IMG_4912

Big impact but she manages to hang on....
IMG_4913

That was too easy...Now she wants the noodle to float in the water as she comes down the slide.

IMG_4903

She came shooting out a little hot and lost control...Please be advised she stuck the landing unassisted.
IMG_4904

Finally, we had to throw in a belly photo. So awesome.
IMG_4867

2 comments:

  1. Go Eva Go! We need to be part of a cluub and to jump in a pool right now. Today we were sweating like never before.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!