Friday, September 4, 2009

Catching Up

This morning Eva weighed in at 40lbs. Micah is not far behind at 33lbs!

Officially I suppose Eva is ready for a booster seat. I'm not in a rush and would leave her at status quo, except that her inability to unbuckle herself from her harness creates a bit of a problem when dropping her off at school in the mornings now that she'll be moving to the back row. I am thinking I will have her continue to use the harness except for in the morning on the way to school. Then she will use the regular seatbelt (still sitting in her car seat which is a booster as well) so she can unbuckle herself and jump out when we pull into the dropoff loop in front of school.

1 comment:

  1. good solution!! Ayden is still in a carseat though 45 lbs, due to the fact that until Riley hits 22 lbs and HIS carseat turns around, Ayden can't get his hand between the carseats to buckle up his regular seat belt. If he goes in the commuter car, the booster there is quite the novelty!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!