Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Family Walk and Canon 5D mark2 release.

The new Canon 5D mk2 was released today. Very Excite....Plasma TV vs new camera....hmm...new camera wins.



Back to reality...we went for a family walk and my pictures have been sucking lately so I thought I'd tell a little story instead of actually shooting something creative. Here it goes.....

It was a dark and stormy night....well not really however, it was overcast and cool...The scary Mom Dragon with the crazy eye (seriously, the eye is awesome) wants to chase some children:


Little Girl very scared and ready to run.....


Micah was revving in high gear....

Then a bunch of tears and a scraped knee....Good thing Mom is not a Dragon but rather the kids comfort!

THE END.

2 comments:

  1. Well done, Andrew - your subjects cooperated very well and your story skills are coming along just fine! Great fun! luv ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a second, Gary and I thought you got the new camera and were so jealous! One day....

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!