I'm still sick. Possibly less sick, but not appreciably so. The top of my head felt wonky most of today; when I moved it felt like painful jello. I'm coughing and my voice comes and goes. I take this as a good sign, that my sinuses are beginning to clear.
Eva has been sick now for over a week.
We have to figure out how to heal like Andrew. When he gets sick it is for a day or so. (This time it was only a matter of hours.) It's like after the breach in defenses, his body rallies the troops and quickly regains the lost ground. I tend to hold off illness pretty well, but when I do get sick my white cells seem to go into complete surrender. They just plain roll over.
Any tips to getting over a cold? We have been keeping a low profile, drinking lots of fluids, eating well otherwise, getting plenty of sleep. Also I made my best yet batch of homemade chicken noodle soup. I thought that would be the magic elixir.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!