I just posted some photos from a photoshoot yesterday of our neighbour's son Bryce. He needs photogs for his school's yearbook. We had a good time roaming the downtown core of Torreon.
Okay, so now on to today. Although Dana and I are a great team for 99% of the time, there is something about Christmas lights and us that don't mix. Number 1, Dana likes white lights and I like multi-colour (purples, oranges etc) no rhyme or reason lights. Number 2, when it's -40 outside asking me to move a light over 2 inches so it matches the other eave is unforgivable. We still laugh a lot about this...as you can see I haven't gotten over it yet. So with that said, Dana had full creative control of the tree. With the exception of the lower quadrant where Eva and Micah could reach. In this quadrant there are many Candycanes and silver balls. Dana did concede a little and bought me some coloured lights for outside. I might have more patience this time around since +20 is much more agreeable. Overall, the tree looks fantastic! Nice work Dana!
The unboxing.....
Nice work E. She put a lot of branches on.

Ah, the lights...I steered clear for this part. Not that I minded watching football and eating chips.

The finishing touch!
Love the tree decorating! Looks like so much fun. Merry Christmas to you. Actually, Happy St. Nick's day today.
ReplyDelete