Friday, July 10, 2009

Seattle

On Tuesday we had the privilege of hanging out with Andrey in Seattle. We got down there at 11 or so and spent the next 3 hours hanging out with Andrey, Colleen and Matt. Very fun times. The kids rocked it out on the backyard play structure. They loved the mach 1 slide (it was very fast)...Andrey got a good work out catching the bads. Thanks Colleen for the awesome lunch and snacks.

Here are a few photogs of the day...

This fountain was great. The kids had a lot of fun running around and being scared.
Seattle Space Needle

Andrey was teaching the kids how to ride the animal statues...As I recall Andrey is an expert at this....
Seattle  178

Guy and I walking to get our coffees from the original Starbucks.
Seattle  182

Andrey doing his best Micah impression....
Seattle  185

Micah giving away Andrey's quarters....these guys were good singers.
Seattle  189

The kids were loving Uncle Andrey....However, Eva was wondering where Auntie Jen was....Andrey had to explain to Eva numerous times why Auntie Jen wasn't there...It was cute.
Seattle  216

2 comments:

  1. Awww! I love seeing shots of your day together. So sweet that Eva asked about me. That makes me feel good. Love your kids. Please tell them hi from me and that I'm sorry I couldn't hang out with them this time but I look forward to next time...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!