.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
There is nothing better than watching your daughter perform on the big stage. She was tumbling, balancing, cartwheeling and smiling. She scored 9 out of 10. I was yelling at the judges because she should have received at least a 9.5. I blame it on the Russian judge. Everyone received a first place medal which was cool. They all got to go on the podium and a man put the medal around their neck...Very funny.
Now that I'm not playing competitive sport I hope I don't live vicariously through my kids. But I gotta tell ya, I was all jacked up watching her compete. I even was coaching her this afternoon on the trampoline. It will be fun to see both Micah and Eva competing in the future. I hope I never miss a game or competition.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!