Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday Fun

We had a good day today! I was pleased to have fed my family a hot breakfast, washed and stashed all the laundry, kept the house tidy, and purchased some fun items from the import store. These include the mysterious ingredient I've been seeing in recipes I'm forced to reject. Creme of Tartar. I saw the stuff and bought it. Now I have to figure out what to do with it. I also bought some sunflowers seeds. Mmmmm. I've missed you, sunflower seeds.

Made quiche for supper. Micah had FOUR servings, plus two servings of mini-wheats. Eva had two and two. And this considering that it contained both mushroom and onions! They both rejected the celery outright. It was the bacon that kept them coming back, I think.

And of course we played. Eva got the stickers out and put some "earrings" on her ears. Micah got a single earring. (Interesting how that worked out.) Then everyone became "clowns" (one sticker on the end of the nose). Micah dug into Eva's closet and found some shoes he liked:


note the "earring" and the "clown nose"


Eva tried on some running shoes that are still too big and then decided she wanted to be a superhero. When Andrew came home I was getting Micah into his jammies. When I set him loose to greet his Dad he was nudie-poodie except for his fancy shoes. That's some kinda welcome home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!