I am getting ever more confident in my ability to manage a home!
After 4.5 years of marriage and two kids I feel like I'm finally starting to really get the hang of it. I'm getting better at feeding my family, the house is starting to stay tidier, I have a good feel for the things we need and don't need.
Today I cleaned out our kitchen cupboards. I put aside all our plastic sippy cups to offer to our cleaning lady- after explaining that I don't want them any more because I'm concerned about our health, of course. I also tucked away all of our plastic mixing bowls and storage containers. I can't bring myself to get rid of all that expensive Tupperware just yet. I will see how we do sans Tupperware for a while and once I am convinced we can absolutely live without it then I guess I'll give that away too.
I have a TON of cupboard space now. It's awesome! So much space that I have room for the coffeemaker and toaster oven in the cupboards. Which increases my useable counterspace by a good 15%. Feels like a whole new kitchen!
-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!