Thursday, April 3, 2008

Updates

- Eva can now handle scissors well

- All of Micah's molars are through

- It is becoming intensely hot here. I'd actually almost forgotten just how intense. (I know you may not believe that I'm not trying to rub it in when I mention this.) This is significant because our A/C will not be up and running until a week from now.

- Eva isn't ready for bed at 7 anymore. Her bedtime is now closer to 8pm. She doesn't get tired during the day anymore.

- Micah is now waking up around 6am. Yippeee! He is however waking at least once in the night. The other night he wouldn't let us put him back to bed and ended up sleeping with us all night. Maybe pain from that last molar that isn't 100% through?

- I am hopeful that the desire to be nudie poodie will cause Micah to fully commit to the potty thing. What joy it would be to scratch diapers off the shopping list!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Kai to be potty trained either but we're going to wait til the summer so I'lll be around every day. We had him in underwear the other day for an hour and he LOVED it. I thought he looked so cute! Sounds like all is well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have better luck with Kai than I did with Eva 'turning on the potty switch'. It took over six months from start to finish! She knew what to do and how to do it, but just didn't want to.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!