
Thanks to Alice for the blanket which has come to very good use!
Micah is wearing his new training pants. We're having a go at diaper independence. So far it's going pretty well. We have the timer set to go off every 30 minutes and he is obliging each time it beeps with a sit on the potty. The tic tac that comes along with his effort doesn't hurt ;) As we get closer to naptime he has more misses than hits but I'm not surprised. I'm so curious to see whether he will get totally on the program!
His training pants are supposed to be baggy like that- easier to get on and off. He can usually get them off himself and soon enough I suppose he'll be able to get them on by himself. I'm really happy with the quality of these Bummi's training pants! They are nice and soft and totally waterproof. Micah says they're comfortable too.
Love this picture! Seeing Eva & Micah both sitting Totally on the blanket, so engrossed in their play is awesome!
ReplyDelete