Today the kids and I had some fun outside. I filled some containers (got some use out of my discarded plastics!) with water and a few drops of food colouring and supplied the kids with eye droppers. They transferred the red, yellow and blue water into their own containers to make their own pretty coloured water. Ok, Eva did. Micah mostly just pretended to have a tea party.
When that part of the activity was winding down I brought out some flour (got some use out of my refined flour!) mixed with salt. We mixed it into the coloured water and made a sort of homemade play-doh. Ok, I did. Eva made a nice olive green sludge. Micah ate some and finally met his match. He enjoys eating crayons, markers and even sand. But the salty play-doh got the best of him.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!