Wednesday, September 10, 2008

This and That

Eva the Princess Bride

The kids with Claudia after a face painting session



I think I might be getting better. I had a great nap yesterday afternoon and slept hard last night. Until 7:30am! With a couple of short interruptions, but that's late! I'm feeling a little more perky and I'm glad for that.

Micah managed to crack the tank on our bathroom toilet. I'm not happy about having to replace it. He lifted the lid on it and then let it drop. Took a big chunk out of the lip and made a crack down the back all the way to the bottom. I do have to admit I am somewhat impressed with the amount of destruction he accomplished.

Eva is a colouring maniac! She has been getting me to print off colouring sheets one after the other after the other. She didn't want to go to bed last night because she wanted "just one more". Sometimes she asks me to cut out the characters. We have a lot of cut out coloured characters and animals. Anyone have an idea for what to do with them or how to store them?

Andrew was in Saltillo yesterday and he saw three more houses. I am encouraged. None of them were absolutely perfect, but they all had many of the characteristics we want, and they were all at our price point. Unfortunately I have no photos. He took a camera but the batteries were dead. We also heard back from the beautiful house and they came down a bit from their 'lowest price'. It's still way too high for us but gives us hope as they don't seem to have any other prospects and they have moved quite a bit from the original price.

1 comment:

  1. i bought a 3 ring binder 4 each boy, filled it w plastic page protecters, and put select atr pieces in there for safekeeping. added bonus; they can flip thru their art books whenever they like!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!