Monday, October 5, 2009

Josh Snaps

Finally, some photos of Joshua! Nothing fancy, but some snaps nonetheless.

Three weeks old.

Also three weeks old, taken the day after the previous photo. Who doesn't love to have a baby sleep on their chest?

Tell me this isn't a smile! I think he looks like baby me in this photo. I took these and the rest today. Joshua is exactly 5 weeks old. Eva was so excited to hold her brother! I was excited that he was calm and relaxed enough for a photo opp...



3 comments:

  1. So good to see him! He looks like a 3 month old already:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, he looks big! At least you don't have to worry about him gaining weight :) Eva is very sweet with her little brother! The first pic of Andrew reminds me of the one taken of Jeremy last year when he was napping with a feverish Izabel in the same spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love those pictures....can't wait to see you and hold brand new little, but surely growing, baby Joshua. Love you all tons!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!