Monday, October 26, 2009

Joshua Stats

I forgot to post his 8 week stats:

weight: 5kg, 200g (11lbs, 7oz)
length: 57cm (22.5")

His length measurement leads me to believe that his birth length of 50cm was incorrect. He's definitely longer, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't grown three inches! Andrew and Mom agree; when they saw him being measured he wasn't totally stretched out.

Speaking of size, this kid has big feet! He can't wear most of his 3 month sleepers because his feet don't fit!

2 comments:

  1. Koen's length was measured wrong at birth too. I think it must be very unnatural to stretch out straight upon coming out of their cozy home:) Good growing Josh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a nice size! And based on the size of his feet I'd say his height will take after his Dad's!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!