Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More Photographic Experimentation

It's hard to get a really good photo!! There is always one factor or another that I haven't considered. I'm learning though! None of these are as good as I'd like, but they tell about life at home here so I want to share them.

The closest we get to fall colours here in the desert. (they are plastic)

Eva deep in thought as she creates a card to go in her classmate's birthday present

Animated and excited about something...

The card Micah made. He's suddenly quite good at writing and drawing

"Look Mom!! I can touch my EYE!!"

Eva drawing Buzz Lightyear for Micah

Joshua 7 weeks

I love his hand position. He's so cool. I've got to post a photo of him in his orange diaper cover and amber necklace... total surfer dude...

4 comments:

  1. We love all the pictures! The leaf colors are more color than we have had here this year! Eva's concentration makes one almost hear the wheels turning in her head and Micah - so focused on whatever Eva is doing. Little Josh is just so sweet & he looks like a little 'dude' with the hand but then, he does like his hand(s) under his chin! ;)
    love, Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the pictures. Wow, Micah is way ahead of Kai in regards to the drawing. I can't get Kai to touch a crayon or marker:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, Dana. And YES to more pics of Joshua. He sure is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, Dana. You really capture the moment. The kids are gorgeous and doing so well. Never realized you had such a variety of leaves in Mexico- fall really shows them off well. Love you all tons, Big Al and Alice:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!