A while ago, I did a post called Parenting Picks and Pans, Part I.
Now I'd love to hear from you. What are your indispensible products, tools, ideas, or rules that help keep peace and sanity in your home? Even if you have older or grown up kids, I want to hear from you!
-
All I can say is that for me, the best preventer of any meltdowns is having snacks in my purse at all times:) Snacks for mommy, daddy and Kai...sorry, can't think of anything really good at this time. A life saver for Kai in the first 4 months was the automated, musical swing. He could fall alseep in it and I would just keep an eye on him while I went about my daily stuff. He always needed movement to sleep so it was either rocking him (and breaking my back) or, the swing.
ReplyDeleteI'm working on this one...will post it on my blog as soon as I can...
ReplyDeletexo
m