Thursday, August 28, 2008

Further to News (old post I missed)

This August 8 post got stuck in draft mode. Here it is:

We're planning to move from Torreon to Saltillo at the end of this year. It's about 250kms east of Torreon, an hour southwest of Monterrey. It is three hours from Laredo, Texas. I lived in Saltillo for the first 3 years of this century.

We really like Torreon. The local expat group, Circle of Friends, is filled with outstanding people whom I will miss. I'm sad Eva will only get a semester at the school we like so much. But we're excited about the possibilities represented by the change, too.

Though I lived there before, it will be a completely different experience. For one, Saltillo has grown and changed quite a bit since I last lived there. For another, I'm now a wife and stay-at-home mom. Quite the contrast from the single biker girl lifestyle.

So, another new chapter set to begin. We seem to be turning pages with frequency. It's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!