Hello, faithful readers! Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately. It's almost a little weird blogging about people whom I know read it.
Let's see, what's the latest....
I'm trying very hard to convince Micah to sleep through the night. Or at least to not be looking to nurse all night long. It means that neither of us get a good sleep. The last two nights have been a little bit better, with me managing to fend him off until 5:30am. So maybe one day (soon?!?) he'll decide it's not worth it to wake up and just sleep through.
We're starting to work into a little bit of a routine here which feels good. Also I am getting more exercise than I have in months which also feels good. I have been taking the kids to the grocery store and/or the park and for some reason they want to ride in the stroller! Giving me 70 lbs or so to push. I am glad for the workout!! I'm thinking of taking one of those exercise balls home and pairing that with some trampolining to get me into better shape. Mom has an exercise ball so theoretically I could try it out... theoretically... (as I avoid acknowledging that I can see it in my peripheral vision at this very moment).
I'm filling my days with as much visiting as possible, and shopping during most of the lulls. Tomorrow I will get an eye exam and then order my first new pair of glasses in at least five years!! I am extremely excited to have the option to go out in public in glasses again.
-
Glad you guys are having fun! I would totally recommend (if you have any time) going to a ball class at a gym so that you can see how versatile it is, you can really get a full body workout with it. Maybe you already know all its uses, it's pretty amazing. Kai (and therefore Gary and I) woke up at 4:30 am this morning for the first time in prob. 6 months, I have no idea how you do it. I'm going to be a disaster today!
ReplyDelete