Sunday, August 10, 2008

Photoging

I've been doing the bachelor thing here and quite frankly it's no fun. Nice to be able to sleep or nap but kind of boring. Furthermore, the satellite TV is down and this means no NFL network. This is devastating because I had planned on watching the Seahawks preseason game.
I must say that I miss my WIF. (and kids) Love you guys....

I made a point of getting up early today (7am) and headed to starbucks for fuel and then to Lerdo for a photog adventure. (Afer 30 minutes of shooting at ISO 800 with TONS of light, I went back and reshot everything at ISO 200....I REALLY HATE THAT.) Then back to "La Pestana" for Gorditas and Coke. I love the fact that you can drink coke with your breakfast and no one cares. It's very hilarious. I found a new plate at Tio Taco called Tiritas. (Sirloin steak cut up, tomatoes, avocado, onions, cilantro and tortillas) The pic doesn't do it justice...so good. And it comes with a bean and bacon type soup. It's highbrow in a low brow setting.

Here are the pics...

I found this cool Palm Tree farm. I liked this sign...kind of looks like a Las Vegas sign to me. (For photog nerds, this shot was taken with the 10-22 lens at 10mm.)


This shot was taken because of the sign...I thought it was interested and says, "We want to live without fear". Lately, Lerdo has seen a lot of violence do to the war on drugs.


I found this game of soccer going on at the park. I was going to sub in...wait a tick, no I wasn't. By the way, the garbage cans are the goal.


Hey Chaps...this pic is BORING. I thought of many times shooting with Chaps or Enns where we thought we took wicked photos only to get them developed and yell BORING. I felt I had to publish this one. On one hand I kind of like it on the other hand it's boring. Thank goodness for Digital photos.


Last but not least my delish supper.

1 comment:

  1. good work with the back lighting. if you wanted to save that boring picture... you needed me or Enns to peek through the window... that would have made it so much more interesting. the distortion is good at 10mm... just enough to make the shot more interesting but not enough to make it look weird
    chaps

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!