Sunday, May 3, 2009

Crocheting Up a Storm


I'm a crocheting maniac! I finished the monster today and it's a huge hit. By extension, the owl has gained popularity as well. I was so happy with how the monster turned out and with the kids' reaction that I am making another one. Eventually I want to make the giraffe, which is super duper cute. I am going to have to buy some more wool- all of the bits and pieces I have been using are kind of in boy colours...

2 comments:

  1. WTF? Seriously, you are amazing! How did you do that so fast?????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have two kids (right now), my husband is home for five days straight, and I got obsessed!!! Crocheting in the car, crocheting while the kids are swimming, crocheting while I should be cooking, crocheting when I should be sleeping. And voila! An owl and two monsters in quick succession. That said, I think I'm done for a few days. I might see if the yarn store is open today and buy some yellow and some pink, and attempt a giraffe, a lion, and a bunny.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!