Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So Ends the Surprise Vacation

Andrew heads back to work tomorrow. It has been awesome having him home with us. Today he cooked up some yummy stew. My obsession moved from crochet back to cloth diapers. I have almost got my purchase strategy nailed down. Claudia dug us out from under the toys and clothing. The kids did some more swimming and watched Tarzan.

I just realized I didn't post some photos from a few days ago. Micah dumped pencil shavings on the rug so I asked the kids to get the vacuum cleaner. To my surprise, not only did they GET it, they also plugged it in and actually did the vacuuming!


Micah's undies are not white. They are inside out. Often if we point out that his clothing is inside out and/or backwards, he will flat out deny it. I guess he thought they went better with his backpack that way.

2 comments:

  1. At least Micah puts on his underwear. Kai acts like he doesn't have a clue what to do and will wrap it around various parts of his body. He would run around naked 100% of the time if I let him. So glad you got to have a whole lotta extra time with Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micah would run around nude all day long too...!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!