Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Uterus Colouring Pages

I just gave the kids "uterus" colouring pages.

Yep. That's what I said.

I was watching a YouTube video about how the birth control pill is a potential abortifacient and Micah walked up as it was showing a diagram of the uterus. He loudly announces, "I want to colour that monster!!!" Eva immediately wanted to colour one too. Since we're almost out of ink in our stinky printer I drew one for each of them. And they are happily colouring away.

I explained to Eva what it is and a bit about how to works, but I think Micah still thinks it's a monster.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! This is AWESOME!!! I love it. Some monster, eh? That's a story you must remember and tell to Micah when he is older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I can't wait until Kai is actually interested in colouring...we could do all the body systems:) Your kids are going to be so well informed and teaching the rest of the class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL!!! That monster was once his home!!! Too funny. Props to you for being comfortable with your kids colouring uteri. Props to your kids for being HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!