Thursday, October 29, 2009

More Joshua

Joshua has really started to perk up these last few days. He now often has happy stretches on the change table which is so fun!! He kicks it out and makes these adorable happy noises and I just love it. Andrew said that this morning Joshua was grinning huge grins at Micah and him while I was in the shower. Awesome! He is really bright eyed and interested in the world around him. That is, when he's not making the face you see below. Which is still quite frequently. I wish I knew what flips his switch! Other than the carseat, of course. Though he does have his occasional quiet stretch there now. The good news is that we are seeing improvements and I'm SO glad.

He's making more eye contact now too. Up until recently, he generally preferred to look at fans and the stripes on the wall and things like that.

I took off his pants so this rug photo would be more comparable with the shot from a couple of weeks ago. He is 8 weeks 3 days old.

Dude does tummy time (7wks old)

Micah can't keep his hands off his baby brother!

2 comments:

  1. Joshua looks so old and strong doing his tummy time. So happy for you all that he is having more content and happy time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I love all the pics! I am so, so glad Josh is steadily improving. That is great news.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!