Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Six Weeks Plus One Day



No sense waiting for the Perfect Photo. Might as well post it as it is. We see this face quite a bit. I want to try to take this shot regularly as a way of documenting Joshua's growth.

2 comments:

  1. It's true, I have a few of Kai the way he really was:) I just want to pick him up and cuddle him and try to make him happy. I guess that means I would be bouncing on an exercise ball with him. Can't wait to hold him soon-ish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya. Olivia was the same way. Our official family photo shows her with the same face. I was disappointed at the time, but now when I look at it I find it amusing. If it's any consolation, she cheered up and filled out dramatically around the "magic" 3 month mark.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so encouraging. Please don't be shy!